Domestic payment (within Australia):
- PayPal is our PREFERRED payment method into our Australian bank account as displayed above.
- Please proceed to checkout by MANUAL (covering Internet Banking or payment over bank counter) and ONLY use your PAYPAL User-ID or PayPAL sales order number ##### that will be emailed to you upon purchase. You must type in the invoice number or customer details to avoid payee misidentification for multiple buyers paying for the same NotebooksDFO item number with multiple items.
- Bank cheque and Personal cheque are also accepted. However fund must clear into our bank account before product can be shipped. For bank or personal cheque, it may take up to 5 business days before the fund will clear. Please check with your bank for more detail.
- Direct bank deposit is accepted but is NOT our preferred payment method.
- International payment (All worldwide destinations):
- PayPal is accepted and is our PREFERRED for overseas buyers. However in general we do not accept payment from Unverified or Unregistered PayPal Account, and we may hold on to your item until your PayPal account is fully verified before we can ship.
** NOTE: Due to increasing PayPal account theft, we are following PayPal’s 48 to 72 work hours payment security clearance before your parcel is being shipped. This is to avoid stolen PayPal accounts being used for payment not belonging to the original account owner and ship to alternate address. We hope all our customers can appreciate and understand this.
- Direct bank wire transfer is accepted into our bank account as displayed above (Note the extra SWIFT Code). We are not responsible for bank transaction fees that banks on either side may charge you to use the electronic service on top of the total checkout amount. In general a AU$10 charge will incur to cover for our local bank fees. This will insure we will receive exactly the total checkout amount.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) is NOT available for international shipment.